Kirksey | th+a North TexasKirksey and t. howard & associates (th+a) joined forces in January of 2022, strengthening our North Texas presence. Kirksey | th+a is well-positioned to serve our clients and the North Texas region, shape communities, promote sustainability, and influence our environment.
Executive Vice President, Todd Howard, leads the Kirksey | th+a office. He has deep roots in Dallas with a history of community engagement through service on both municipal and non-profit boards. th+a was established in 1998 and has remained dedicated to building relationships based on quality and trust and focused on providing solution-driven services. th+a's reputation for designing creative environments ideal for learning, living, working, and healing, and their long-term client base complements Kirksey's expertise and portfolio. Our Kirksey | th+a project managers, architects, and interior designers' diverse expertise positions the firm to successfully design and complete any project type.
Active Projects in North Texas
- Dallas ISD, Charmaine & Robert Price Career Institute South
- Metrocare Hillside Clinic and Client Services buildings
- Jubilee Park and Community Center Parkland Clinic
- Primrose Buckner
- Praedicare, Inc Multi-building Campus Master Plan
Recently Completed Projects in North Texas
- The Victor (with Munoz+Albin and MaRS)
- University of North Texas, Eagle Landing Dining Hall
- Texas Health and Human Services Rusk Campus Administration Building